1. Check the terms and conditions of a new tender to highlight expected risks that affect cost and time.
2. Create nominated Subcontractors’ contracts
3. Send a notice for claim to the client in case any change in the contract took place and negotiate claims.
4. Prepare TOC (Terms of Contract) to the client in order to hand over the finished part of the project according to the contract while tracing the variations of the current contract.
5. Issue claim letters to clients based on the contract conditions, when needed, to deliver remaining financial dues on time.