As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will lead the activities in line with the execution of the marketing plan
You will own the lead-generation strategy and execution, and are accountable for campaign performance and revenue goals, by bringing a specialist, cross functional team together to collaborate on the creation and execution of engaging and compelling customer journeys.
The Digital Marketing Specialist brings an audience-first approach to planning and overseeing the campaign strategy, designing the customer journey throughout the life of a project. Key activities include developing, leading and executing an integrated end-to-end campaign strategy to meet campaign goals and objectives within scope and budget. The role will additionally include responsibility for managing the digital strategy of the campaigns together with the Digital Strategist.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in marketing, out of which 2 years in campaign management or digital strategy, deep experience in executing marketing strategies and plans
• Digital and Social marketing knowledge and experience
• Be a strategic thinker, willing to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups, including internationally, to test and iterate their ideas to get the best possible outcome
• Able to provide clarity
• Ability to influence others, good negotiation skills
• Be enthusiastic, collaborative and able to work in a fast-paced environment, willing to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups, to test and iterate on their ideas with clarity.
• Must be able to execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines and demonstrate an ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment
• Exceptional project management skills
• Fluent English
• Proficiency with spreadsheets & presentation software (Excel & PowerPoint a must)
||Marketing and PR