- Develop circuit diagrams for electric engineering and design electrical drawings in a computer-aided engineering software program ePlan for the construction of cabinets, panels, control systems, instrumented process plants, machines, etc.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components and applications by designing and applying knowledge of electricity and standards.
- Confirm system’s and components capabilities by research.
- Develop electrical assemblies by studying customer requirements.
- Find out manufacturing and assembly methods.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Integrate equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Maintain product data base by entering new data.
- Deliver desk support to office staff, communicate with senior engineers and dealing with deadlines
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit