- Public relations specialists act as liaisons between their employer or client and the public. They establish and maintain good-natured, cooperative relationships with the news media, consumers, the government, local communities, Individuals and other public-interest groups.
- We expect to see candidates who can impress us with their copywriting and presentation skills. We’ll be on the lookout for experience in corporate communications, project management and social media. Throw a lot of enthusiasm and a pleasant personality into the mix and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
- Formulate PR plans and strategies
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Help maintain the identity and reputation of the employer or client
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with regional and national media outlets
- Arrange for press conferences, interviews, and other media and event appearances for the employer or client
- Write speeches for the client or employer’s representatives
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics as necessary
||Marketing and PR