• Review production plan with production manager and prioritize operations of the section accordingly.
• Ensure that product is matching the quality standards in place.
• Prepare the periodic maintenance report of the section’s equipment and follow up any malfunctions with the maintenance department
• Ensure adequate inventory of raw materials and spare parts available to fulfill production needs
• Overview the analysis for the Nickel and Chrome basins to identify density of the basin
• Analyze Copper samples and preparing them to start the production process
• Discuss production results with section staff to identify different problems to provide solutions and avoid in the future
• Prepare a report of the current shift including (quantity, maintenance and notes) at the end of the shift to handover to the next shift
• Prepare internal calibers by qualifying them managerially and technically to ensure work continuity in the long run