· Responsible for executing daily Preventive Maintenance and Inspection tasks.
· Responsible for executing assigned mechanical corrective work orders related to the priority of the business.
· Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with standard work, mechanical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
· Assist with mechanical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
· Proficient with hydraulic, pneumatic, and other mechanical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes.
· Maintain records
· Perform routine maintenance on production equipment [e.g. cooling towers, air compressors] and repair when necessary.