• Study and prepare Tender files (Technically and financially).
• Analysis all Items & prices and estimating the projects.
• Get and Follow up the suppliers’ offers and the subcontractors.
• Prepare the Technical and Financial proposals.
• Prepare sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts on studying existing and potential clients.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Conducting market survey and reviewing the proposed schedule for projects under study.
||Facilities & Property Management